Cashew Pork Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1. Cut tenderloin into thin strips and set aside. Combine sauce ingredients, stirring well.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add carrots and celery; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- 3. Add remaining oil to skillet. Add pork; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Return vegetables to pan; add sauce and cashews. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 444 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 925 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Cashew Pork Stir-Fry
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.