This sweet and nutty chicken hits all the right spots for taste, speed and family appeal. On a rainy day, you can bake it, then finish it under the broiler. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Recommended: 65 Heart-Healthy Suppers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup mango chutney, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lightly salted cashews, chopped
- Additional mango chutney, optional
- Mix together first four ingredients until blended.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper flakes; place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat. Grill chicken, covered, until a thermometer reads 170°, 6-8 minutes per side, brushing with chutney mixture during the last 5 minutes. Serve with mango; top with cashews and, if desired, additional chutney. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cashew Mango Grilled Chicken in Simple & Delicious June/July 2017