Cashew-Curry Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 2/3 cup honey Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, carrots, raisins and cashews.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, honey and spices. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cashew-Curry Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cashew-Curry Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review