Cashew Clusters Recipe
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) salted whole cashews
- 1 can (9-1/4 ounces) salted cashew halves and pieces
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Cover and microwave at 50% power until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 2. Stir in cashews. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 piece: 95 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Cashew Clusters
"I agree with the review below. These taste like very high quality chocolates that you would buy in an up-scale candy store. Absolutely delicious and super easy to make. Thanks so much for the awesome recipe!"
"Easy to make. LOTS of compliments. My sisters said it tasted like something they would BUY in a candy store!"