Cashew Clusters Recipe
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups salted whole cashews (about 9 ounces)
- 2 cups salted cashew halves and pieces (about 9 ounces)
- 1. Place first four ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave, covered, at 50% power until melted, 5-6 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in cashews.
- 2. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 6 dozen.
1 piece: 95 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cashew Clusters
"I agree with the review below. These taste like very high quality chocolates that you would buy in an up-scale candy store. Absolutely delicious and super easy to make. Thanks so much for the awesome recipe!"
"Easy to make. LOTS of compliments. My sisters said it tasted like something they would BUY in a candy store!"