Cashew Chicken Wraps
Do you have extra cooked chicken on hand? Combine it with crunchy cashews, celery and an easy mayo dressing, then wrap it in a flour tortilla. "This is a very refreshing sandwich on a hot summer day," says Janet Goins of Mesa, Arizona. Tip: It's great for picnics served with coleslaw and fruit.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the chicken, celery, cashews and onion. Spoon about 1 cup
- down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons
- cheese. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 698 calories, 47 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 1,163 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.