Cashew Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in the chicken, celery, cashews and onion. Spoon about 1 cup down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 698 calories, 47 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 1,163 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Reviews for Cashew Chicken Wraps
"After reading the nutritional facts I understand why this was go good. I made it as directed and it was delicious. My husband really liked it."
"These are delicious as a light dinner with pasta or spaghetti salad. I used the Lavash wraps instead of flour tortillas."
"My family loves this recipe! We make it often. We sometimes like to use croissants instead of flour tortillas."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.