Cashew Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in the chicken, celery, cashews and onion. Spoon about 1 cup down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 698 calories, 47g fat (10g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 1163mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 40g protein.
Reviews for Cashew Chicken Wraps
"After reading the nutritional facts I understand why this was go good. I made it as directed and it was delicious. My husband really liked it."
"My family loves this recipe! We make it often. We sometimes like to use croissants instead of flour tortillas."