Cashew Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in the chicken, celery, cashews and onion. Spoon about 1 cup down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cashew Chicken Wraps
Sort By :
"After reading the nutritional facts I understand why this was go good. I made it as directed and it was delicious. My husband really liked it."
"These are delicious as a light dinner with pasta or spaghetti salad. I used the Lavash wraps instead of flour tortillas."
"My family loves this recipe! We make it often. We sometimes like to use croissants instead of flour tortillas."