- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped red apple
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 lettuce leaves, optional
- 6 kaiser rolls or croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cashews, apple and cucumber. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper. Add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Place a lettuce leaf if desired and 1/2 cup chicken salad on each roll bottom; replace tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cashew Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Perfect recipe... Made just as written except I added no sugar! Didn't miss it at all, and it was delicious."
"it was ok... not very interesting.. won't make again"
"Love chicken salad and always like trying it with new and different ingredients. Perfect hot weather lunch, with fruit on the side."
"I make this all the time, always delicious."
"This was good but it was missing something."