- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1-1/2 cups cooked small pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, pasta, mayonnaise, cheese, pimientos, onion, salt and pepper. Chop 1/4 cup cashews; set aside. Stir the remaining cashews into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with chopped cashews. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cashew Chicken Bake in Country Woman May/June 1999, p35
Reviews for Cashew Chicken Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review