Cashew Caramel Fudge Recipe
- 2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 24 caramels, quartered
- 3/4 cup salted cashew halves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil with 2 teaspoons butter. Set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the milk, sugar and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow creme until melted. Fold in the caramels, cashews and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 pounds.
Reviews for Cashew Caramel Fudge
Sort By :
"I make this every Christmas and just love it!!"
"Everybody at worked really like this, but to me, the cashews got kind of rubbery. I'm not really a fudge person so it was nothing special to me."
"This was my first time making fudge, and it was so easy and turned out perfect! It's smooth and creamy. I used peanuts instead of cashews. Just note that the caramel does not melt into the fudge, but stays as whole pieces, so it's important to cut them into smaller pieces. Very fun and easy to make! I'll make it again!"