My nutty cheese dip has bold flavors that go well with baked pita chips. If I’m hosting guests who like their food milder, I dial down the heat a bit by reducing the red pepper flakes.—Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives, divided
- Baked pita chips
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons green olives and 2 tablespoons kalamata olives; pulse just until combined.
- Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with remaining olives. Serve with pita chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cashew & Olive Feta Cheese Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014