Pretty and versatile Pineapple-Glazed Carrots are ready in just 10 minutes and pair up with a variety of meats for weekday meal magic! Anna Stodolak - Volant, Pennsylvania
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place carrots and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and keep warm.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the preserves, sugar, butter and salt; cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until preserves are melted. Pour over carrots; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Glazed Carrots in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p24
Reviews for Carrots with Pineapple Glaze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review