- 8 cups sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- Place carrots in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook until tender. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Drain carrots; add onion, soup, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Carrots Supreme
Sort By :
"This is the second time I made this dish - the first time I made this my hubby was "trying" to help me out. Bad Idea! He thought I was making sweet potato casserole and ADDED MARSHMALLOWS to this! I didn't realize this until I took it out of the oven."