Carrots on the Grill Recipe
Family and friends are surprised when I tell them these carrots are prepared on the grill. The soy sauce and ginger flavors complement a variety of meaty entrees.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound large carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, ginger, vinegar and garlic. Add carrots; toss to coat.
- 2. With tongs, place carrots on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 121 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 640 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC