"I concocted this eye-pleasing recipe as a quick-and-easy side dish, and it's fast become a family favorite," notes Mildred Rickett of Magnolia, Texas. "It's a wonderful way to use up an abundance of veggies from your garden."
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound zucchini, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute carrots in oil for 10 minutes. Add zucchini; saute 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with vinegar, Italian seasoning and salt; toss. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Carrot Zucchini Saute in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p7
Reviews for Carrot Zucchini Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2012
"We love this recipe! When zucchini start coming in from the garden, this is the first zucchini recipe I make. It is easy and my husband and I both love it. I make it lots during the summer when I have lots of zucchini to use."