"I concocted this eye-pleasing recipe as a quick-and-easy side dish, and it's fast become a family favorite," notes Mildred Rickett of Magnolia, Texas. "It's a wonderful way to use up an abundance of veggies from your garden."
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound zucchini, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute carrots in oil for 10 minutes. Add zucchini; saute 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with vinegar, Italian seasoning and salt; toss. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Carrot Zucchini Saute in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p7
Reviews for Carrot Zucchini Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2012
"We love this recipe! When zucchini start coming in from the garden, this is the first zucchini recipe I make. It is easy and my husband and I both love it. I make it lots during the summer when I have lots of zucchini to use."