A simple side dish is all you need to accompany the Basil Walnut Fish Fillets. You can substitute julienned zucchini or yellow squash for the carrots...just reduce the cooking time slightly.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups julienned carrots
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large skillet, saute carrots in oil for 3 minutes. Add onions;
- cook 4-5 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Stir in lemon juice,
- Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 75 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.