- for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- smooth. Beat in orange juice and vanilla. Gradually add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Spread over cake.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 516 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 411 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.