Carole Resnick’s salad brings the bright colors and taste of the season to the table. The Cleveland, Ohio cook blends a trio of nutritious ingredients with a refreshing dressing.
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 7 radishes, sliced and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- LIME VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the carrots, radishes and raisins.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinaigrette ingredients; shake well.
- Drizzle over carrot mixture and toss to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Carrot Radish Salad in Healthy Cooking April/May 2008, p47
Reviews for Carrot Radish Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review