Carrot Pineapple Bread Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil; add carrots, pineapple and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; beat into carrot mixture.
- 2. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
1 slice: 165 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Carrot Pineapple Bread
"This was very bland, even after I added more spices than called for. No one in my family really liked it. I wouldn't make this again."
"My family's favorite quick bread recipe."
"This gets my award for Best Quick Bread Ever! The texture is outstanding and the flavor is beyond delicious. Instead of two 8x4 loaves, I made one 8x4 loaf and 3 mini-loaves. Gave the mini-loaves to friends, and they're already asking for more! I'll be making this one on a regular basis."