- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil; add carrots, pineapple and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; beat into carrot mixture.
- Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Carrot Pineapple Bread
Sort By :
"My family's favorite quick bread recipe."
"This gets my award for Best Quick Bread Ever! The texture is outstanding and the flavor is beyond delicious. Instead of two 8x4 loaves, I made one 8x4 loaf and 3 mini-loaves. Gave the mini-loaves to friends, and they're already asking for more! I'll be making this one on a regular basis."