Carrot Mushroom Stir-Fry Recipe
- 6 to 8 medium carrots (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, optional
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 5 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a skillet over medium heat, stir-fry carrots in butter if desired and oil for 7 minutes. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in lemon juice, salt if desired and pepper. Yield: 7 servings.
1/2 cup: 42 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Carrot Mushroom Stir-Fry
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC