- 6 to 8 medium carrots (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, optional
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 5 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet over medium heat, stir-fry carrots in butter if desired and oil for 7 minutes. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in lemon juice, salt if desired and pepper. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Carrot Mushroom Stir-Fry in Taste of Home October/November 1997, p18
Reviews for Carrot Mushroom Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review