Carrot Mushroom Medley Recipe
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2-inch julienned strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a large skillet, saute vegetables and seasonings in butter for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 112 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Carrot Mushroom Medley
"I grow lots of carrots so I'm always looking for new ways to serve them. I made these carrots for supper tonight and my husband and I really enjoyed them! I will definitely be making this recipe again!"