Carrot Mushroom Medley Recipe
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2-inch julienned strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a large skillet, saute vegetables and seasonings in butter for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 112 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Carrot Mushroom Medley
"I grow lots of carrots so I'm always looking for new ways to serve them. I made these carrots for supper tonight and my husband and I really enjoyed them! I will definitely be making this recipe again!"