- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1-1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned vanilla frosting
- Orange paste food coloring
- 2 to 3 pieces pull-apart green apple licorice
- Finely crush half of the cookies; coarsely crush the remaining cookies.
- In a large bowl, beat ice cream, whipped topping and finely crushed cookies until blended. Spread into an 8-in. square dish; sprinkle with crushed cookies. Freeze until firm.
- Tint frosting orange; pipe carrot tops in rows over dessert. Cut green apple licorice into 1-in. pieces; separate strands, leaving one end intact. Place on carrots to form stems. Yield: 12 servings
Originally published as Carrot Garden Ice Cream Dessert in Taste of Home April/May 2016, p10
Reviews for Carrot Garden Ice Cream Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review