- in carrots and nut mixture. Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in.
- tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 75-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and enough milk to reach
- desired consistency; drizzle over cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 565 calories, 29 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.