Carrot Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
For a change-of-pace snack with a boost of nutrition from carrots, try this spread. "Our favorite way to use it is on vegetable sandwiches," says Rebecca Walz of Madison, South Dakota.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 small carrots, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Breadsticks, miniature bagels or assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in carrots, onion and salt. Serve with breadsticks, bagels or crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 84 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Carrot Cream Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC