Carrot Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
For a change-of-pace snack with a boost of nutrition from carrots, try this spread. "Our favorite way to use it is on vegetable sandwiches," says Rebecca Walz of Madison, South Dakota.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 small carrots, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Breadsticks, miniature bagels or assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in carrots, onion and salt. Serve with breadsticks, bagels or crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 84 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Carrot Cream Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC