Carrot Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/3 cups chopped carrots, cooked and pureed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the cream, cornstarch, sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice and cinnamon. Fold in carrots.
- Pour into crust. Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a larger baking pan. Add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes until center is just set.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling. Bake 7-10 minutes longer. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Carrot Cheesecake(13)
Sort By :
My mom made this for me and my husband's 30th birthday party. It was good and was gone pretty fast!! It is a great combination of cheesecake and carrot cake! Recommend to anyone who loves both.
Pretty good! The streusel topping is delicious- I recommend using cinnamon graham crackers for it too!
I made this cheesecake for new year's celebration. The only thing I don't use was the sour cream. I chose philadelphia & anchor cream cheese, it turned out to be delish! The best part of it was I could taste the cheese, the carrot and a little hint of the cinnamon all blend in together in my taste buds and it tasted absolutely heaven-ish. Just close your eyes as you chew and let your other senses rule, you definitely chewing an awesome cheesecake ever. The best part of it, you made it ;)
I made this for my dad and, with all the people in the house, it mysteriously disappeared overnight! One of my sisters even texted me to accuse me of adding something addictive to the cake!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >