Carrot Cake Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- CINNAMON SYRUP:
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in carrots.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn pancakes when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown.
- 3. For syrup, in a small saucepan, combine the maple syrup, butter and cinnamon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 2 minutes. Serve pancakes with cream cheese and syrup; sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 1 dozen (1 cup syrup).
3 each: 840 calories, 40g fat (13g saturated fat), 164mg cholesterol, 985mg sodium, 107g carbohydrate (67g sugars, 6g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Carrot Cake Pancakes
"Delious not just for breakfast but anytime of day!!"
"I just made the pancakes and they are wonderful! I served them with maple syrup."