Carrot Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 6 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 small bunch broccoli (about 12 ounces), chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and mustard. Add to vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in bacon just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 449 calories, 26 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 385 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Carrot Broccoli Salad
"I had this at a picnic , it was so yummyI had to come home and look up the recipe for my own collection !"
"YUMMY! Only changes I made were I used two small bunches of broccoli and a sweet onion. Will definitly make it again!!"