- the carrots, zucchini and pineapple. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for
- 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with nuts if desired. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 16 cupcakes.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.