- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in carrots and pecans. Transfer to a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Reviews for Carrot Banana Bread(13)
Sort By :
Used equal amount of applesauce ILO oil; substituted raisins for walnuts. Baked 70 minutes in pyrex loaf pan in convection oven. Quick and tasty.
my 15 yr old daughter made this last Sunday for breakfast....It was amazing. A keeper... Thanks.
amazing every time! Even people who aren't big carrot fans love this bread. :0)
Very tasty! Carrots must subdue strong banana flavor. I made 12 mini muffins and one loaf in a smaller pan.
Delicious. Will be making it in the future