Carolina Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the molasses, mustard and vinegar; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork: 160 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0g fiber), 22g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 3 lean meat
Reviews for Carolina Marinated Pork Tenderloin
"Very bland. No flavor."
"Very easy and great for summer entertaining!Terry"
"Yummy & easy! What more could you want?~ Theresa"
"Wow. I don't even need to look at another recipe for pork tenderloin again."
"So easy and so delicious! (The zucchini-corn saute pictured as the side is also delicious!)"
"This also makes a delicious marinade for pork chops."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.