- Heat oil in same pan on medium high. Add drained meat and brown,
- turning occasionally.
- When meat is browned, add orange juice and Sazón and bring to boil.
- Place in oven, uncovered, until juice reduces and glazes meat, about
- 30 minutes. Stir every 5-10 minutes so it doesn't stick and juice
- evenly coats meat.
- Serve with Tortillas, Salsa Pico de Gallo and Guacamole. Yield: 6
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now