- wontons, a few at a time, for 15-20 seconds on each side or until
- golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until
- pureed. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in
- pureed strawberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Strain mixture, reserving sauce; discard seeds.
- Sprinkle wontons with confectioners' sugar and cinnamon. Serve with
- sauce. Yield: 2 dozen (1-1/4 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 wonton with about 1 tablespoon sauce (calculated without confectioners' sugar and cinnamon) equals 95 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.