Caribbean-Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa Recipe
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside. In another small bowl, combine the oil, brown sugar, jerk seasoning, thyme, rosemary and seasoned salt. Rub over pork.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings (1-1/3 cups salsa).
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Caribbean-Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa(6)
Sort By :
Delicious..used less jalapeño peppers in the salsa since my family doesn't like things to spicy. Will definitely make this again.
The salsa was a perfect addition to the pork. My husband, who normally doesn't like fruit salsa, loved this!
I made the peach salsa with the Southwest Flank Steak and Smoky Corn Salsa on page 58 and it was amazing. My picky 15 year old had seconds! I wonder (if anyone from HC is reading....) what the nutritional value is for the peach salsa alone??
My 11 yr old daughter saw this when it cam in the mail and she had to make it! Tasted Great. It was a family night. Now my 8 yr old is searching for a recipe to make tomorrow :-)
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Peaches >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >