- Soak each spring roll wrapper in cool water for 1 minute; place on a
- flat surface. Place 1/2 cup shrimp mixture down the center of each
- wrapper to within 1-1/2 in. of ends.
- Fold both ends over filling; fold one long side over the filling,
- then carefully roll up tightly. Place seam side down on serving
- plates. Serve immediately with rice and sweet-and-sour sauce. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 spring rolls (calculated without rice and sweet-and-sour sauce) equals 271 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 460 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now