Caribbean Shrimp Spring Rolls Recipe
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Dash ground allspice
- 4 cups shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 spring roll wrappers or rice papers (8 inches)
- Hot cooked rice and sweet-and-sour sauce
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry shrimp in 2 teaspoons oil until shrimp turn pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the coconut milk and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Add cabbage; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until cabbage is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the shrimp, oranges and onions.
- Soak each spring roll wrapper in cool water for 1 minute; place on a flat surface. Place 1/2 cup shrimp mixture down the center of each wrapper to within 1-1/2 in. of ends.
- Fold both ends over filling; fold one long side over the filling, then carefully roll up tightly. Place seam side down on serving plates. Serve immediately with rice and sweet-and-sour sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caribbean Shrimp Spring Rolls(1)
Sort By :
I have made this a few times now and everyone loves it. I have even done half the recipe with tofu instead for my step-mother who is vegan and she thought it turned out wonderful that way.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >