Caribbean Roast Pork Loin Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3-1/2 pounds)
- 1. Combine the oil, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 70 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 172 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, trace carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 26g protein
Reviews for Caribbean Roast Pork Loin
"easy to prepare and tastes and smells very good which was surprising to me as I ususally use those seasonings in apple pies."
"Fantastic flavor! I did put the rub on and kept it in the fridge for a few hours wrapped tight in saran wrap. Whole family really enjoyed it and I will absolutely make this again! Plus it was very, very easy to make!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.