Caribbean Roast Pork Loin Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3-1/2 pounds)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first four ingredients; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast until a thermometer reads 145°, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours.
- 2. Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork: 172 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, trace carbohydrate (0 sugars, trace fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Caribbean Roast Pork Loin
"easy to prepare and tastes and smells very good which was surprising to me as I ususally use those seasonings in apple pies."
"Fantastic flavor! I did put the rub on and kept it in the fridge for a few hours wrapped tight in saran wrap. Whole family really enjoyed it and I will absolutely make this again! Plus it was very, very easy to make!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.