Caribbean Roast Pork Loin
Here's an easy ad different treatment for a boneless pork loin roast. Simply combine the oil and seasonings, rub it over the roast and bake. The meat turns out tender and serves a big group.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours + standing
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3-1/2 pounds)
- Combine the oil, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg; rub over roast. Place
- on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 350° for 70 minutes or until a thermometer reads
- 145°. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (5 ounces) equals 172 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.