- occasionally, about 3 hours or until meat is fork-tender.
- Remove meat to serving platter. Cut into serving-size pieces. Stir
- lime peel into gravy and beans. Pour gravy over meat. Serve over
- cooked rice or egg noodles and garnish with chopped cilantro, if
- desired. Yield: 5 to 6 servings.
SLOW COOKER METHOD
Spray inside of slow cooker with no-stick cooking spray. Place roast in cooker.
Sprinkle meat with flour. Combine salt, curry powder, ketchup, sweet orange marmalade and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl; stir in black beans, water and ketchup. Pour mixture over roast.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 5 to 6 hours) or until meat is fork-tender. To serve, see final step above.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.