I made this mind-blowing steak with my father-in-law in mind. He loved it, and so did everyone else. You can serve it as part of all types of meals, but it's especially good alongside seafood. —De'Lawrence Reed, Durham, North Carolina
Featured In: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1/2 cup Dr Pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped seeded habanero pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 pound each)
- Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caribbean Grilled Ribeyes in Simple & Delicious June/July 2013, p35
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Caribbean Grilled Ribeyes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review