What do you get when you combine raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, a peach, jerk seasoning and lime? A bold, savory salsa...and a fabulous way to dress up any grilled meat. Cheryl Perry - Hertford, North Carolina
- 1 medium peach, chopped
- 1/2 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Serve with grilled meat, fish or poultry. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Caribbean Four-Fruit Salsa in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p33
Reviews for Caribbean Four-Fruit Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 24, 2013
"I made this for baked chicken and it was not only delicious, but beautiful as well."