- 1 medium peach, chopped
- 1/2 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Serve with grilled meat, fish or poultry. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Caribbean Four-Fruit Salsa in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p33
Reviews for Caribbean Four-Fruit Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 24, 2013
"I made this for baked chicken and it was not only delicious, but beautiful as well."