This tart, sweet salad adds a delightful blend of colors and flavors to any table. —Patrisha Thompson, Sterling, Colorado
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a serving bowl, combine the pineapple, crab, red and jalapeno peppers and cilantro.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to crab mixture. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Caribbean Crabmeat Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p17
Reviews for Caribbean Crabmeat Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review