- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup thawed non-alcoholic pina colada mix, divided
- 1/2 cup tangerine or mandarin orange segments
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups torn romaine or iceberg lettuce
- Combine chicken and 2 tablespoons pina colada mix. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken mixture over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Combine the tangerines, celery, pineapple, onion and olives in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, salt, pepper and the remaining pina colada mix.
- Add chicken and romaine to the tangerine mixture; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caribbean Chicken Caesar Salad for Two
"This delicous and great if you are watching your carbs! The pina colada and tangerines give a sweet flavor, but are not overpowering. I would definately make this again. No changes needed."