- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough
- in half. Shape each portion into 18 balls. Roll each into an 8-in.
- rope; coat with cinnamon. Tie in a knot and tuck ends under. Place
- 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine icing
- ingredients; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 204 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.