- centers of half of the cookies. Place solid and window cookies 1 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown. Remove from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix spreadable fruit, lemon juice and remaining
- sugar. Spread filling on bottoms of solid cookies; top with window
- cookies. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 filled cookie equals 188 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.