Card Club Dessert
"My bridge club loves squares of this rich and creamy peanut butter filling over a cookie-crumb crust," shares Margaret Wochos from Mt. Home, Arkansas. "Everyone asks for seconds!"
12-15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 5 min. + cooling
- 30 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; set aside 1/4 cup for
- topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes; cool completely.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Immediately stir in peanut butter and chocolate. Fold in
- whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with reserved
- crumb mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-15
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 383 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.