- 1 medium head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place cabbage in a colander over a plate. Sprinkle with sugar and salt; toss to coat. Let stand 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until blended. Rinse cabbage and drain well; place in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Reviews for Caraway Coleslaw with Citrus Mayonnaise
Sort By :
"It was ok. Wasn't wow'd by it as the other reviews indicated."
"Recently had a potluck at my house and I made this with great success. I used both red and white cabbage, and added a bit of shredded carrot. We love the citrus kick."
"Just had a potluck dinner at my house, and this was my contribution. I used both white and red cabbages, and added some finely grated carrots to the mix. We love the citrus kick - I didn't have any caraway seeds, so I used sesame seeds. Everyone raved. Bravo."