They're a little bit savory and a little bit sweet, and best of all, they taste grilled even though you made it on the stovetop. —Debi Arone, Fort Collins, Colorado
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cut pork into four pieces and pound with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, mix brown sugar, garlic and steak seasoning. Dip pork in brown sugar mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caramelized Pork Tenderloin in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014, p1
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Caramelized Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review