- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cut pork into four pieces and pound with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, mix brown sugar, garlic and steak seasoning. Dip pork in brown sugar mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Caramelized Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
Family loved this! I made 2lbs of pork so I doubled the brown sugar mix. However, the double mix only lasted for 1/2 the pork! For the 2nd half of pork, I sprinkled the brown sugar mix on than patted in instead of dipping. That seemed to regulate the amount used. If you do double the brown sugar mix, you may need to decrease the garlic if you are not a big garlic fan, which thankfully we are. This one is definitely a keeper.
Family seemed to like the seasoning okay. To be honest, I had to ask them NOT to drown the pieces in other meat sauce so they could just taste the meat to give an opinion. They did like the sweetness.
Very good! I used finely diced bell peppers instead of garlic, as per preference, and used half olive oil, half butter to raise the burn temp a bit. I finished it in the oven, as I had a bit of extra time.
I will certainly make this again.
Too much seasoning for too little meat. It was easy to make but just not very good.
This recipe meets my criteria for a great recipe. Easy and Delicious - who could ask for more!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >