- Cool the garlic for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze softened garlic into a
- food processor; add the flour, butter and salt. Cover and process
- until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom and up
- the sides of an ungreased 11-in. fluted tart pan with a removable
- bottom. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine the goat cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and
- pepper; cover and process until blended. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Parmesan
- cheese into crust; top with basil. Spread goat cheese mixture into
- Arrange onions over top; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Yield: 16 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.