- 3 minutes. Stir in pectin. Continue to boil 1 minute, stirring
- Remove from heat; let stand for 3 minutes. Skim off foam. Ladle hot
- mixture into three hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace.
- Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if necessary, by adding hot
- mixture. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until
- fingertip tight.
- Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are
- completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 10
- minutes. Remove jars and cool.
- Yield: about 3-1/2 pints.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 103 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.